There are many ways to volunteer at Orcas Senior Center:
- Delivering meals to seniors and disabled persons.
- Driving seniors and disabled persons off-island to medical appointments.
- Becoming a Companion Services volunteer.
- Putting collectible stamps on envelopes.
- Volunteering at the front desk.
- Cleaning and disinfecting lunchroom after meals.
- Setting up for events.
- Becoming an Orcas District Committee member.
- Procuring art for the annual art auction.
- Writing grant proposals.
And much more!
Contact our Programs & Activities Coordinator, Steven Ziegler, at (206) 413-6156 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to fill out a short form.