Orcas Senior Center Membership
It’s no lie, we simply couldn’t exist if not for our members. In addition to the hundreds of valuable volunteer hours our members provide, without the money that we raise through memberships and outright donations we simply would not be able to provide half the services that we offer, and we have no intention of letting that happen!
In a word, then, memberships are vital to Orcas Senior Center.
We offer three levels of membership, a Standard membership as well as Prime and Gold memberships. The Prime and Gold memberships are offered to enable those who are able, to contribute to the growth and diversity of the OSC. Scroll down to view the Benefit Chart below or click here to print from home.
To become an Orcas Senior Center member, click on the button below, or go here to print a form from home and mail to:
Orcas Senior Center
PO Box 1653
Eastsound, WA 98245
To print a Benefit Chart from home, go here.
|Membership Level||Fee||Orcas Athletics & Crossfit||Ray's Pharmacy||Island Market||OSC Classes||OSC Off-Island Trips||OSC Room Rentals|
|Gold Premier (Couple)||$500||Free||10% Members Only Discount||Free Coffee on Mondays||Free||Free||Free|
|Gold Premier (Single)||$300||Free||10% Members Only Discount||Free Coffee on Mondays||Free||Free||Free|
|Prime (Couple)||$200||Free||10% Members Only Discount||Free Coffee on Mondays||Free||Members Only Discount||Discount|
|Prime (Single)||$125||Free||10% Members Only Discount||Free Coffee on Mondays||Free||Members Only Discount||Discount|
|Standard (couple)||$50||Members Only Discount||10% Members Only Discount||Free Coffee on Mondays||Members Only Discount||Members Only Discount||Discount|
|Standard (single)||$30||Members Only Discount||10% Members Only Discount||Free Coffee on Mondays||Members Only Discount||Members Only Discount||Discount|
- Orcas Island Fitness Club: Athletic pass is $3 for a single, 60-minute visit per day. Pay and check out key card at the OSC Front Desk Monday through Friday, 9am to 3pm. Includes use of weights, cardiovascular equipment, racquetball, saunas, indoor pool, outdoor Jacuzzi, dressing rooms, and yoga classes. Personal training, CrossFit, water aerobics, nutrition, and other amenities are available for a fee.
- Ray’s Pharmacy: 10% discount at does not apply to prescriptions or alcohol. Member will be asked to provide current OSC membership card to receive discount.
- Island Market: One (1) small drip coffee at until noon on Mondays only. Member will be asked to provide current OSC membership card to receive coffee.
- OSC Classes: Free for most classes (Gold & Prime). Discount includes a bulk rate of 10 sessions for $50 for select classes. Bulk rate applies to the same class only.
- OSC Off-Island Field Trips: Applies to transportation fees only (Gold & Prime). Discount applies to select field trips only (Standard). Does not apply to off-island medical transportation.
- OSC Room Rental: For more information concerning eligibility of room rental, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-376-7929. All renters will be asked to follow OSC’s Occasional Room Rentals Policy.